It's finally here! Festival Foods Shake the Lake is happening tomorrow night on John Nolen Drive from 4PM and the event goes until the end of the fireworks.
Here's what you need to know:
- The event is FREE and open to all ages
- It's meant to be a family-friendly event with a kids zone with inflatables and a petting zoo
- There will be more than 20 food vendors on site
- Each person is allowed to bring a chair and a small bag
- Blankets and strollers are allowed and you're able to bring in one water bottle
- Fireworks display starts at 10PM
- If you're watching from a boat, there's a slow/no-wake order from 6pm until midnight
- For the best view of the fireworks, we have a rooftop party on top of the Monona Terrace
- It's a ticketed event > buy your tickets here
There are over 7,300 parking spaces available on downtown Madison streets and parking ramps. CLICK HERE FOR A PARKING MAP.
We have our own stage! This year we're proud to welcome Parmalee, Trent Harmon, Russell Dickerson, and Seth Ennis to Madison! Doors open at 4PM and Seth starts the party at 4:30p.
SEE YOU TOMORROW!