Dry shampoo might be one of my favorite things ever invented. I'm not much of a morning person, so most days before work I toss in some dry shampoo to make myself look put together.
Cosmopolitan came up with a list of the best brands. My two favorites didn't make the list: Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo and Batiste Dry Shampoo.
Here's their list of the 10 Dry Shampoos That Actually Work:
- Oribe Gold Lust Shampoo
- Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam
- Pantene Pro-V Original Fresh Dry
- R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo
- Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
- Verb Dry Shampoo
- Tarte Hair Goals Shampoo
- Eva NYC Dry Shampoo
- Living Proof Perfect Hair day Dry Shampoo
- Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo
Do you have a favorite? Share with me @chelseyradio on Twitter.