Every awards show has a gift/swag bag to hand out to the hosts, presenters and winners of the evening.
I'm always curious what are in these things.... naturally I went to Google to check it out. Never thought a tomato candle or toothpicks would be included in the gift bags lol.
Here's what I found on CMT:
- Barsmith Old Fashioned Mix
- goopglow Morning Skin Superpowder single dose packets to stir into water to help keep your skin glowing and young.
- Custom designed napkins with hand-drawn artwork from Nashville's Tenn Hens Design.
- Coffee from Grounds & Hounds, who give a portion of their profits to local dog rescue efforts.
- An heirloom tomato candle from Linnea's Lights crafted with scents of ripe tomato, soil and green stems.
- An EastWest Bottlers Koozie
- Bottle of classic tonic syrup from the Jack Rudy Cocktail Company
- Southern artisan chocolate from the only bean-to-bar chocolate company in Tennessee, Olive & Sinclair.
- An activated Bamboo Charcoal detoxifying soap bar from Herbivore that deeply cleanses and detoxifies your skin with all-natural ingredients.
- A shower bomb for a steamy aromatherapy shower and a Pucker Stick for a long-lasting smile from Rinse Bath & Body.
- A pair of Ya'll socks from Southern Socks.
- Daneson Toothpicks made from American-milled, Northern white Birch.
- The Laundress Crease Release to easily remove moderate wrinkles from clothing and fabrics.
- A 30-minute training session with two-time MMA world champion Michael Chandler at his gym Training Camp Nashville.
- A hand-crafted wooden CMTMA sign from Anders Ruff's boutique workshop.
- A choice of one of three Vincent Peach Jewelry designs, coming straight from his Nashville store that caters to clients like Carrie Underwood, Reba, Alice Cooper, Steven Tyler, Taylor Swift and Miranda Lambert.