It's finally here! Festival Foods Shake the Lake is happening Saturday night on John Nolen Drive at 6PM and the event goes until the end of the fireworks.
Here's what you need to know:
- The event is FREE and open to all ages
- It's meant to be a family-friendly event with a kids zone with inflatables and a petting zoo
- There will be more than 20 food vendors on site
- Each person is allowed to bring a chair and a small bag
- Blankets and strollers are allowed and you're able to bring in one water bottle
- Fireworks display starts at 10PM
- If you're watching from a boat, there's a slow/no-wake order from 6pm until midnight
- For the best view of the fireworks, we have a rooftop party on top of the Monona Terrace
- It's a ticketed event > buy your tickets here
There are over 7,300 parking spaces available on downtown Madison streets and parking ramps. CLICK HERE FOR A PARKING MAP.
We have our own stage! This year we're proud to welcome LOCASH, Michael Ray, Devin Dawson, and Smithfield to Madison. Gates open at 5PM.
LOCASH @ 8:45PM
Michael Ray @ 7:15PM
Devin Dawson @ 6PM
Smithfield @ 5PM
Make sure to share your pics and favorite moments with me on Instagram or Twitter!
SEE YOU SATURDAY!