Every year I feel like I have coworkers that bring in alllllll of their leftover Halloween candy. Instead of bringing it in for the people--like me--who can't help but grab a few from the breakroom, you should have a Halloween candy and wine pairing party!
I came across this site, Vivino.com, that had a list of everyone's favorite Halloween candies and the perfect wine to go with it. Check it out:
- Starburst + Moscato
- Swedish Fish + Lambrusco
- Hershey's Kisses + Zinfandel
- Kit Kat + Pinot Noir
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups + Gamay
- Peanut M&M's + Port
- Skittle's + Madeira
- Jolly Rancher Hard Candy + Gewürztraminer
- Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar + Syrah
- Whopper's + Cabernet Sauvignon
Check out the tasting notes from Vivino.com here. Also, if you're going to throw a candy + wine party can you please send an invite my way?! Kthanks.
(Photo credit: Getty Images)