I would have to say I'm one of the 48% of Americans that considers themselves to be a workaholic... I'm lucky to say I love what I do.
According to a new survey where 2,000 were polled, almost half said they're workaholics. Here are the top 10 signs you really are one:
- You prioritize your work over your personal life. 54% of workaholics say they do.
- You worry about work during your days off, 51%.
- You struggle to completely stop working on vacation, 50%.
- You check your work email at night, 48%.
- You're often the first person to get to work, and the last to leave, 46%.
- You feel like you CAN'T take a vacation, because you're too busy, 46%.
- You usually work through lunch, 45%.
- You feel anxious if you don't check in or know what's happening at work, 45%.
- Your friends or family say you work too much, 44%.
- You check your work email first thing in the morning, 39%.
How many of these can you check off of your list?!
(Source: NY Post )
(Photo credit: Getty Images)