The holiday season is officially here! It's looking a little different for a lot of families due to the pandemic. You're probably already using Zoom for work, appointments and happy hours but what about a holiday gathering? Here are 6 tips Bustle put together for your virtual feast:
- Recipe Swap
- Since everyone is making their own dishes this year, change things up by swapping recipes for your favorite sides dishes.
- Cooking Together
- Setup your tablet/laptop/phone with your loved ones while you cook up your feast.
- Prepare your backdrop and table
- Ditch the Zoom virtual backdrop and break out your Thanksgiving (or in my case Christmas) decor
- Get grubbing
- It's the moment you've been waiting for - TIME TO EAT.
- Game time
- What is Thanksgiving without football? Kane Brown will be performing during the Cowboys vs. Washington Football Team halftime
- Ending the evening with a festive film
- A classic is A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving but I'll probably suggest ... strongly suggest to watch a Christmas movie :)
(Photo credit: Getty Images)