There are plenty of ways to ease stress: exercise, reducing your caffeine intake... or popping the top off a cold one.
According to Dr. Drew Ramsey, adding these foods to your plate throughout the day may help you reduce stress levels naturally. See the list below:
- Be open to oily fish - anchovies, sardines, herring, trout, salmon
- Consume more vitamin C - red/green bell peppers, oranges, kiwi, grapefruit
- Choose healthy carbs - whole grains, veggies (not processed snacks and sweets)
- Fill up on fermented foods - yogurt, kombucha, pickles, miso, sourdough bread
- Munch on magnesium rich foods - leafy greens, nuts, seeds, legumes
I totally understand and will attempt to do this if I'm feeling stressed. I won't lie though... picking up some Culver's after a stressful day feels pretty great too!
Read more from CNN here.
(Photo credit: Getty Images)