There's no doubt that we show our pets a lot of love but we're also getting a lot from them.
A new survey finds pet owners say their furbabies have improved their lives in many ways. Here's what came out of the research:
- 52% of pet owners say they've learned the true meaning of unconditional love from their pets (YESSSSSSSS!)
- Another 52% of pet owners say their pets have helped them be more active.
- 25% say their pet helps them eat healthier.
- 47% say their pet has taught them how to be patient.
- 60% insist having a pet has resulted in them having less stress.
- 24% credit their pet with boosting their productivity.
- 61% say their pets are responsible for their improved mood.
- 82% say their pet provides them with a sense of calmness.
- 76% say having pets nourish the soul. (THAT'S A FACT)
- Due to all of these reasons, 76% of people just can't imagine life without their pet.
Read more from SWNS Digital.
(Photo credit: Getty Images)