Job interviews can be nerve wracking no matter how much you prepare for them... BuzzFeed has asked their readers to reveal some of the strange questions they were asked on job interviews.
Some of the questions included:
- "Interviewing for a registrar position in the ER, the manager asked if I would have an issue not using the bathroom for eight hours. For some reason I said it was fine and worked there for four years, honestly should have ran after that question."
- "I was asked if I was a brand, which one would I be and why? It threw me but I said I'd be The Gap. I'm reliable and can be counted on in even the most stressful of situations. I got the job."
- "Strangest was asking me what part of a car I would be. I was interviewing to be an assistant pre-K teacher, so going from answering questions about kids to cars threw me off."
- "She asked me how I felt about conspiracy theories.. then went on and on about lizard people and how they apparently run Hollywood and our government."
- "I was asked 'how would you define honor?' I was interviewing to be a secretary."
- "I was interviewing for a housekeeping position in a hospital. They asked me, 'if you found a severed foot lying on the floor, what would you do?'
- "If I c