Today's the BIG DAY! 96.3 Star Country welcomes Luke Bryan's Farm Tour to Statz Bros Farm in Marshall. There's been a handful of questions that listeners have been asking me leading up to tonight's show so I figured I'd share what I know!
We've got our commercial free pre-party from 3pm to 5pm thanks to Harley-Davidson of Madison. Whether you're headed to Farm Tour tonight or just headed home after work on the beltline, keep us cranked up!
If you're headed to Marshall, be sure to stop by our FREE Harley-Davidson of Madison photo booth right by the gate entrance. Don't forget to wear your Star Country shirt from our "That's My Kinda Night" ticket stops to win some CASH. I'll be walking around the parking lot and concert area surprising some lucky listeners!
RUN OF SHOW
2PM – Parking
5PM – Doors
6PM – Whitney Duncan
6:40 – The Peach Pickers
7:45 – Dylan Scott
9PM – Luke Bryan
In between each set DJ Rock
According to WKOW, Traffic to occur between Sun Prairie and Marshall. The main roads to avoid: State Highway 19 and county highways N and T.
- Concert goers do not need to provide proof of vaccination or negative test
- No ATMs inside the concert area
- You can bring food/beverages to tailgate, no into the concert area
- No re-entry allowed. If you leave the concert area to go back to your vehicle, you will not be able to head back inside.
- Chairs and blankets are allowed, there will be a designated space
- You will not be able to leave your car if you drink too much – find a DD, Uber/Lyft or shuttle!
Tickets are still available HERE.