There's a lot of pressure to have a good online dating profile. Between the pics you use and the answers to prompts, these are just a couple things other singles are using to judge whether they want to swipe left or right. We know what green flags and red flags are on dating profiles, but what about "beige flags?"
Caitlin MacPhail on TikTok coined the term "beige flags" where she gives examples of what "beige flags" look like on dating profiles. It's an indication that someone didn't put much effort into their profile or they are boring. Maybe both! She shared a few to look out for:
- Their photos are selfies
- Their hobbies are extremely general
- They make reference to a mainstream sitcom
- Their fluent language or love language is "sarcasm"
- They are looking for "someone to go on adventures with"
- They consider themselves a "plant parent"
- They use the word "foodie"
- They include their opinion of pineapple pizza
She goes into further detail about why these would be "beige flags" in her Tik Tok video here.