Wisconsin Badgers running back Jonathan Taylor was named the Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week after scoring four touchdowns in the Badgers' 49-0 win over South Florida on Friday night.
- Totalled 183 all-purpose yards and four touchdowns at South Florida, becoming the first Big Ten student to record at least two rushing and two receiving touchdowns in the same game since Illinois’ Mikel Leshoure in 2010
- Rushed 16 times for 135 yards and a pair of touchdowns, topping the 100-yard rushing mark for the 23rd time in his career
- Caught two passess for 48 yards and two touchdowns, the first two receiving scores of his career
- Earns his fifth career Offensive Player of the Week award and first of the season
- Last Wisconsin Offensive Player of the Week: Jonathan Taylor (Nov. 19, 2018)
Photo: Getty Images